Frolic Parade 2018
First, a big “thank you” to everyone that we saw in the Frolic Parade in Mount Horeb this afternoon. I’ll add photos, later, but I wanted to add a few quick thoughts:
- Several young girls stopped me to ask for a photo – that’s fine! Always glad to do that.
- Gave out more fist bumps than I can count
- We were doing this with Lifechurch Mount Horeb – and we passed out hundreds of invitations to the free church picnic next Sunday morning, with:
- Free food for visitors
- Face painting, courtesy of Goofy Grape and Trudy
- Balloon animals by Raynbow (hey, that’s me!)
- In short, everyone in the Mount Horeb area is invited, and we hope to see you there!